- Looking for an introduction to Hispanic Unity of Florida? Click here. If you’re interested in learning more about working with the Board of Directors, email Shani Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Nothing beats an in-person experience, so please join us for a Cafecito Empowerment Tour.
- Board Committees – Participate in a variety of Board Committees throughout the year.
- Drupal expert
- Marketing and
- Citizenship Instructors (Miami-Dade)
- Unity 4Kids Preschool/Teacher Assistant
- Unity 4Kids/Preschool/ Office Assistant
- VITA/EITC Volunteers – Tax Preparation Volunteers needed for the Earned Income Tax Credit program – WE WILL TRAIN YOU! Ability to attend training in November/December or January (20 hours) and work January-April several times per week (total 40 volunteer hours.) English, Spanish, Creole and Portuguese speakers welcomed.
- OTHER: Variety of additional Customized Program volunteer opportunities
- Drupal web development expertise - Need expert to coach the team on this language and to give us ideas on ways we can improve the website.
- Special Projects – Need individuals to work with HUF management team in researching, analyzing and preparing numerous project/business plans for special projects.
- Administrative Support – Assist HUF staff and others with calls, light filing, writing correspondence and maintenance of reports. MUST have excellent English skills.
Customize Your Volunteer Experience! Want to be part of this agency’s Volunteer Family but do not find a fit in any of these volunteer opportunities? We will be happy to work with you to find a way to use your unique set of talents and experiences. Contact us.
NOTE: You do NOT need to speak Spanish to volunteer! HUF serves Broward’s diverse, multicultural and multi-lingual community.
Complete the Volunteer Application
And email the application to: Shani Wilson at SWilson@hispanicunity.org